This partnership-track opportunity offers a competitive compensation package and an additional stipend for licensing and membership dues. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation, CME time, a 401K retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Latham is a hamlet in Albany County, New York. It is located along U.S. Route 9 in the town of Colonie, a dense suburb north of Albany. The town is home to many beautiful parks, numerous historic sites, a 36 holes golf course, and a scenic bike trail along the Mohawk River.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or send your CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information).
- Physician-owned multi-specialty group
- Monday through Friday
- See an average of 20 patients per day
- Practice handles 600 to 700 deliveries per year
- Join other physicians, NPs, and a CNM
- DaVinci robotics available
- Academic affiliation
- Candidates must be BC/BE
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail