We have an exciting, locum tenens, gastroenterologist opportunity now available in Indiana. Your assignment schedule will be 9-hour shifts, Monday - Thursday, and you will see 10 - 12 cases per day on average. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain an IN state license for this assignment.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: IN state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Thursday
- Caseload: 10 - 12 cases per day
- Procedures: ERCP/EUS preferred
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail