A new locum tenens emergency medicine physician opportunity is now available in Iowa. The assignment schedule will consist of 12-hour shifts and the facility's average annual volume is 5,500. The EMR is Cerner. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active IA state license for this assignment.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: IA state license needed
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts
- Charting: Cerner EMR
- Caseload: 5,500 annual volume
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail