This employed position is offering a competitive hourly rate plus a $50k sign-on bonus. You will also be offered full comprehensive health benefits with a value over $70k, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, $4,500 CME stipend, and malpractice and WI patient compensation fund.
This community is surrounded by a year-round scenic paradise for boating, canoeing, rafting, tubing, hiking, biking, golfing, fishing, snowmobiling, and hunting. There are over 200 lakes, 75 rivers and 35 trout streams for the outdoor enthusiast.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
To learn more about this position or other CompHealth opportunities nation wide, call Julian Jaramillo at 954.837.2673 or email your CV in confidence to (register or log in to show contact information).
- Great work life balance
- 12-hour shifts
- 12 to 14 shifts per month
- $50k sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Competitive hourly rate
- Full comprehensive health benefits package
- Malpractice and WI patient compensation fund
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail