A Virginia-based facility is currently seeking an otolaryngologist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be board certified. You will need to have an active VA state license for this position. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 7 am to 4 pm, and you will see 20 patients per day on average.
Take the first step toward working locum tenens and call CompHealth today.
- Certification: BC required
- License: VA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 7 am to 4 pm
- Caseload: 20 patients per day
- Procedures: General surgical and nonsurgical
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail