There is a new locum tenens infectious disease physician opportunity now available in Georgia. You must be comfortable with inpatient and outpatient treatment. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday from 6:30 am to 5:00 pm. The electronic medical record system is eClinicalWorks. As the covering physician, you must be board certified. CompHealth can help physicians who don't have a GA state license obtain one before the assignment.
CompHealth can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you.
- Certification: BC required
- License: GA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday from 6:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Charting: eClinicalWorks EMR
- Procedures: Inpatient and outpatient treatment
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail