This employed position offers a generous compensation package with bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, PTO, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, basic and supplemental life insurance, STD/LTD, CME time, a 401(k) retirement with company match, employee stock purchase plan, and malpractice coverage.
If you're looking to move to a big city with a small-town feel, then Indianapolis is definitely a place to consider. This ever-changing city has a low unemployment rate of 4.2%, a dynamic sports scene, and one of the best growing sustainable food and agriculture scenes in the country. Located in the heart of the Midwest, Indy is a welcoming city with a growing economy.
Let your CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with psychiatrist jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Kyle Birdsall directly at 203.663.9397 and send your CV with references to (register or log in to show contact information).
- Psychiatric physician needed
- Mainly administrative, practice clinically 1/2 day per week
- Assist VP of clinical programs
- Outpatient only
- Board certified needed
- Strong benefits package
- Competitive compensation package
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail