A Pennsylvania-based facility is currently seeking an internal medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with no call, and you will see an average of 20 patients per day. The EMR system is Cerner. The covering physician must be board certified and have an active PA state license.
CompHealth has a variety of locum tenens assignments that last anywhere from one day to one year.
- Certification: BC required
- License: PA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- Call: No
- Charting: Cerner EMR
- Caseload: 20 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail