This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation with performance bonuses of up to 16 percent of base compensation starting in year two. You will be offered a sign-on, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, $5,000 CME stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in southwest Oregon. This small, clean, and friendly town is located at the crossroads of California and the Pacific Northwest. It has award-winning wineries, lush mountains, excellent skiing, watersports, mountain biking, rafting, and hiking easily accessible.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other hospitalist jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Chris Ballard at 954.837.2605 or email your CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information).
- Performance bonuses
- $25,000 sign-on bonus
- Full-time position with flexible block scheduling
- 20 percent of your time is protected administrative duties
- Must be BC/BE in internal medicine
- 2 to 3 years of leadership experience
- Beautiful Pacific Northwest
- Wildlife, fishing, hiking, and golf
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail