A California-based facility is currently seeking a hematologist/medical oncologist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active CA state license for this position. The assignment schedule is 3 - 4 days per week, and you will see 10 - 12 patients per day.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CA state license needed
- Schedule: 3 - 4 days per week
- Caseload: 10 - 12 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail