A facility located in Oklahoma is seeking a hospitalist to help with locum tenens coverage. The candidate must be board certified or board eligible with ACLS certification. The assignment scope includes vent management and ICU rounding. The schedule is 6 pm - 6 am with after-hours call, and the physician will see 12 - 15 patients per day. For this assignment, you need to have an active OK state license.
Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more information on this assignment.
- Certification: BC or BE
- License: Oklahoma state license needed
- Schedule: 6 pm - 6 am
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 12 to 15 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS
- Procedures: Vent management and ICU rounding
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail