This employed opportunity has a base salary plus RVU bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation time, CME time and reimbursement, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other primary care job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information).
- Corporate car and credit card
- All travel expenses paid
- Base salary plus RVU
- Assisted living and skilled nursing facilities
- Lots of autonomy and make your schedule
- Full-time mid-level support
- MA can be a scribe
- Beautiful area of Kentucky
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail