Part time Orthopedic Spine Surgeon West Miramar FL
Flexible schedule working Part-time (5 days/ month)
Flexible on days
Needs to be M-F
No on call
Busy Orthopedics practice is looking for an Orthopedic Spine Surgeon to provide specialist services to our team.
Advanced Specialists assist in the management of medically complex patients, expedite return to work and functional restoration. Working collaboratively with medical and therapy providers, you will provide specialist services, both non-surgical and surgical, for orthopedic and neuromusculoskeletal work related injuries. In addition, you will communicate with employers and take an active role in the case management. The treatments you provide will make a tremendous difference in the lives of those who look to us for care and comfort.
- Consult on new orthopedic injuries
- Flexible scheduling with consideration of your private practice
- Licensure requirements of the state of practice
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited university
- Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction
- Board Certification in Orthopedic Surgery
please send CV to (register or log in to show contact information)