Medstaff has a long-term contract to provide Family Medicine coverage for the Military just north of Nashville, Tennessee. Allows any state license!
- Start is based on the time for acceptance and credentialing, about 5-6 weeks
- Duration is 6-8 months (longer term is available)
- Must be a US Citizen, Board Certified in Family Medicine, hold an unrestricted US Medical License, DEA and AHA BLS and ACLS certification
- Schedule is M-F, daytime hours, with 30-60 minutes unpaid for lunch, no call
- Outpatient coverage for the military and their families, seeing about 21 patients per day
- Background must be clear of any actions, probations, revocations and voluntarily surrenders
To be considered or for more information, please contact a Medstaff recruiter at (register or log in to show contact information) or call 800-476-3275.