ENDOVASCULAR NEUROSURGEON NEEDED IN THE GORGEOUS PACIFIC NORTHWEST: MEDIUM-SIZED WASHINGTON STATE METRO
Our client is seeking an endovascular/cerebrovascular neuro surgeon to join our Neuro-Science Institute. This opportunity offers a full service adult neurosurgical practice with the area’s strongest neuroscience service line and only accredited comprehensive stroke center in the region. Join our neuro-interventionalist and help build our program. Low trauma burden.
Our Neuro Science Institute community-based, academic practice of 22 neuroscience providers, which includes Neurology, Neurosurgery (spine/intracranial/functional/ invasive cerebrovascular), and Physiatry/Neurorehabilitation. Together, these providers form the physician-governed Neuroscience Institute and serve a referral base of 1.5 million patients. Academic affiliation through the University of Washington and Washington State University medical schools is available and encouraged..
- This stunning Washington State metro features four-season weather
- Awesome outdoor activities including hiking, mountain biking, skiing, boating, and more
- New tech industries are moving into the area, providing substantial growth opportunities for physicians
- Very reasonable cost of living with amazing real estate options. This is not your typical, expensive West Coast metro!
- Short commutes and limited traffic - more time for you and your family to enjoy all Washington State has to offer!
Our client is a not-for-profit health care organization committed to their mission of “partnering for healing and a healthy future”. Our 18,000 team members (employees, providers and volunteers) are united by their values of respect, integrity, stewardship, excellence, collaboration and kindness. Since their founding more than a century ago, they've grown to become Washington State’s largest community-based, locally governed health care system with numerous primary care, urgent care and specialty services.
Our clients' is a progressive, physician-managed and expanding multi-specialty clinic. Established in 1930, they've grown to over 300 providers with expertise in over 35 specialty areas and services in 50 locations. They are the region's largest outpatient clinical and regional referral center.TO LEARN MORE:
Please contact Matthew Sherriff by TEXT MESSAGE: (833) 650-4553; by EMAIL: Click to contact; or by PHONE: (913) 341-7117