Urgent Care Physician Needed in Northern New Jersey--1 hour from Newark!
An outstanding urgent care in Northern New Jersey is seeking a board certified/board eligible Family Medicine physician to see patients at its walk-in clinic an hour from Newark. See a combination of urgent care and occupational medicine patients.
- 100% outpatient care; See patients of all ages.
- NO CALL!
- Clinic hours are M-F 10a-8a and Sat-Sun 9a-5p
- FLEXIBLE WORK WEEK!!! FT OR PT; scheduled with your needs in mind!
- Rotate with other providers for weekends and holidays; highly flexible for provider needs
- See approx. 20-25 patients per day (more for flu season)
- Urgent Care Procedures required (Sutures, set broken bones, wound care, read X-rays, etc.)
- Perform walk-in physicals-including sports, Immigration, occupational medicine
This family-friendly township in Northern New Jersey is bursting with beautiful state parks, local sports leagues, and plenty of opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors!
Some incentives of the job are:
- Generous Salary; Flexible with pay model--can be straight salary or productivity-based, depending on what YOU want!
- Full benefit package offered, or work 1099 if you prefer (higher salary in lieu of benefits)
- Compensation package tailor-made for YOUR needs and priorities!!
The ideal candidate is a Board Certified/Board Eligible physician (Family, Medicine preferred) with a New Jersey license, must work with all ages. Residents welcome!! No visas.
Call 800-444-8479 or submit your CV to (register or log in to show contact information) TODAY to be considered.