A social services agency in New York City is actively seeking a licensed Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist for a promising opportunity with their staff. In this role, the Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist will be responsible for psychiatric screening and comprehensive evaluation of children and adolescents in designated programs. Apply today!
The Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist position is accompanied with a generous compensation and benefits. Responsibilities include:
- Psychotherapeutic intervention including psychopharmacologic management and monitoring.
- Conducting assessments for Special / Exceptional Rate certifications.
- Clinical consultation and liaison with internal and external health and Mental Health Practitioners
- Interdisciplinary training for staff, clients, parents and foster parents, as assigned
- Direct clinical consultation for routine and crisis management for assigned population
- Participating in treatment team meetings, case reviews and other conferences to ensure continuity of care
- Keeping abreast of the latest developments in child psychiatry as they relate to children and adolescents in foster care through continuous review of the literature and through utilization of the time allotted for continuing education
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.