Hospitalist Physician – Block Schedule
Join this nationally-ranked hospital system as they continue in their mission to provide the highest quality of care to the residents and communities of Western Pennsylvania. This system has been recognized internationally for their passion for innovation, dedication to teaching, and commitment to success.
- No procedures required with well-trained mid-levels supporting throughout shifts and with discharges
- 7 on, 7 off block schedule – Broad range of specialties available for consultation
- Incentives include relocation assistance, and continuing medical education funds, and quality and production incentives
- Comprehensive benefits package including paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Competitive salary with production incentive, current hospitalists average $300,000+ annually based upon experience and tenure
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
The greater Pittsburgh area has everything to offer a single physician or a growing family. Enjoy direct access to downtown amenities with the comfort of a family-friendly community boasting excellent public and private schools.
- Greater Pittsburgh - live within a 30-45 minute drive to downtown
- ‘#1 Sports City in the Nation’ by Sporting News with the Steelers, Pirates, and Penguins
- ‘Most Livable City in the U.S.’ by Forbes, Places Rated Almanac, The Economist
- ‘Best Place to Buy a Home’ by Forbes Magazine
- Enjoy some of Pennsylvania’s best golfing, skiing, hunting, and fishing within miles
- Diverse population with top-notch schools and family-oriented townships
To be considered for this hospitalist opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to (register or log in to show contact information).
Job ID: HOS 8973149 (IND)
For more Hospitalist opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.