This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, LTD/STD, production bonuses, vacation, PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time and allowance, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in a town that is right on the river nestled in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains. It is a small town of families that have lived here all of their lives and everyone is very friendly.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other vascular surgery jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Sharon Wilmot directly at 203.663.9331 or email your CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information)..
- Very busy practice
- 100 percent breast surgery
- GS call coverage would be a plus
- Da Vinci Robot on site
- Great medical staff
- Excellent health benefits
- Sign-on bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail