This hospital-employed position offers a generous compensation package, a sign-on, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, 22 days of vacation, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
This position is located in the Twin Lakes area of Arkansas and is one of nation's top freshwater fishing destinations. It has the terrain and the waterways for enjoying the best outdoor recreation imaginable.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in every specialty. Good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. If you or a colleague are interested in this or one of our other urology jobs, please contact CompHealth today.
If this sounds like your just-right job, contact Ron Bansak directly at 203.663.9362 or email your CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information).
- Hospital-employed position
- BC or BE in otolaryngology
- da Vinci Surgical System?
- Vibrant growing community with exceptional recreational opportunities
- Competitive compensation and benefits plan
- Sign-on bonus and multiple bonus plans
- Malpractice paid
- Ample PTO and relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail