An established facility in Iowa is currently in search of a urology physician for locum tenens assistance. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday with call, and the physician will see 25 patients per day on average. The incoming physician must be board certified. Physicians who don't have an IA state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- Certification: BC required
- License: IA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Call: Yes
- Charting: EMR
- Caseload: 25 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail