This is a Hospital employed position with full benefits or join an LLC with PSA set up to cover multiple hospitals to be more independent and have a guaranteed revenue stream. The Hospital employed option comes with great benefits and non-profit retirement, malpractice coverage, vacation, and CME allowance. They offer a competitive salary, productivity incentive potential and numerous recruitment incentives such as Relocation Assistance and a Sign-on bonus.
This location is listed in the Top 10 for 'Hottest Small Cities' where the cost of living is low and quality of life is high. It is nestled among the Rocky Mountains and Snake River. This safe, family-friendly community offers a booming economy, western hospitality and plenty of outdoor recreation.
This is a sportsman's paradise with lots of skiing, snowboarding, fly fishing, and hiking in the great outdoors of Ansel Adam's magnificent black and white portraits.
Thriving community offering excellent schools, affordable housing, and endless access to getaways such as class V rapids, fishing in clear rivers and reservoirs, mountain biking, and more. Consistently rated as the best place to practice medicine, raise a family and forge lasting relationships.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to (register or log in to show contact information) and refer to JOB-2558163
- Practice all facets of Interventional Cardiology including invasive and noninvasive procedures
- One week of inpatient (1:8 call) with one week of outpatient (no call)
- Offsite surgery center with cath lab for outpatient caths
- Highly competitive guaranteed base salary with production bonuses
- Non-Profit hospital employed with great benefits, retirement, malpractice, vacation and CME
- You also have the options to work in either Blackfoot or Idaho Falls
- Live in a sportsman's paradise close to Jackson Hole, Park City, and Yellowstone
- Skiing, snowboarding, fly fishing, and hiking in the great outdoors of Ansel Adam's pictures
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail