An exciting locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in North Dakota. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a ND state license with the process. The assignment schedule will consist of day and night shifts, and you will see 10 - 20 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have ACLS certification.
CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: ND state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Day and night shifts
- Caseload: 10 - 20 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS
- Procedures: ICU rounding
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail