• Board Certified or Board Eligible
• Hospital Employee
• New Office Suite located at hospital
• Patient type: Broad spectrum general pediatric practice.
• Outpatient clinic (4) ten hour days with rotating mondays, wednesdays and fridays off. Not weekends in the outpatient clinic.
• Expectation of 16 visits daily
• In attendance for C-Sections (130 births previous year with 40 C-Sections; 30 of those scheduled)
• Low pediatric inpatient admittance
• Charting – paper charts. Dictation by phone. Expectation to be EMR in two years. Labs/x-rays, etc. are available by our meditech system.
• Welcome J1 & H1B candidates to apply.
Houlton is rich with history and it was once considered one of the 10 richest communities in the United States because of its thriving logging and potato industries. You can still see many of the Victorian mansions that were constructed during this era, and the town’s Market Square District contains an impressive collection of buildings listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Houlton is in Aroostook County. There’s a different type of resilient adventure up here, where the seasons seem to compete for your attention. As the crown county rotates with the seasons, its paths bring a renewed excitement as well. In the winter you’ll glide through two thousand miles of snowmobile trails, and do some snowshoeing along the way, perhaps. In the summer, you’ll race through a thousand miles of ATV trails, or meander along the hiking trails that rejuvenate you with every step. You’ll travel from town to beautiful town and from trail to breathtaking trail. But up here, it’s truly the journey you’ll enjoy the most, through 3.5 million acres of forests that seem to stretch into an infinite path of your own. You might discover Maine’s “Million Dollar View” between Danforth and Orient, with the glorious Mount Katahdin on your left, and a soothing horizon of calm lakes on your right. Or you might find yourself smiling and paddling, on a canoe trip, exploring 92 miles of ponds and rivers that form the Allagash Wilderness Waterway. St. John’s, CN-2hrs, Quebec-5hrs, Bangor Metro 1hr 40m.
Galen Roberts - Search Consultant
Health Search New England / Division of Jordan Search Consultants
(register or log in to show contact information)