This California Group, 75 miles from the Bay, seeks a Gynecological Oncologist for this employed opportunity (W-2).
- There are 2 da Vinci Surgical Robots available
- This Non-profit Medical Foundation model allows doctors to enjoy the autonomy of a private practice with the security of being employed
- The Medical Foundation will take care of all administrative duties to include marketing, staffing, billing/collecting, etc.
- Offices are across from the Medical Center which is a 460+bed multi-specialty Level II Trauma Center
- They will offer a Compensation package that will include a salary guarantee that is based on FMV guidelines, a relocation package, a full health, dental, and vision benefits package, 401k, a deferred compensation plan, CME allowance, and malpractice/tail insurance coverage
- Income will be based on productivity (wRVU model) after a guarantee period
This City of 200,000 located outside of San Francisco. Bedroom community known for its diversity. Minor league baseball and winery. This is a family oriented community with very reasonable housing costs, good schools and easy access to the Bay Area, Sacramento, Yosemite and several other recreational areas. The community offers over 1 million people within a 30-minute drive. The community is located on two major Highways of Northern California. This location is considered of the fastest growing communities in the past ten years.