Job #19633 | Unique Opportunity -Family Practice Physician -30 Minutes From Downtown Pittsburgh, PA
Physician is an intuitive healthcare professional whose diagnostic abilities are only matched by their concern for their patients. They will be responsible for overseeing, supervising, and administering adjunctive care for patients with appropriate regenerative medicine order, health regimens and lifestyle adjustments that will contribute to improvement in quality of life and lung function. The right candidate will have a passion for providing high quality medical and customer care for patients.
- Work with the healthcare team to provide patients with adjunct regenerative medicine services within the standard of policies and protocols for our patients.
- Analyze reports, test results, medical records and examinations to confirm condition of patients and propose treatment options.
- Discuss potential side effects of medication/treatment with patients and ensure that all allergy information is up-to-date before prescribing medication/treatment.
- Provide advice to patients for lifestyle and anti-inflammatory based diet changes that may improve their health or help to treat the health issue they are experiencing.
- Adhere to departmental policies, procedures and objectives, ongoing quality improvement objectives and safety, environmental, and infection control standards.
- Maintain patient confidentiality and comply with all federal and state health information privacy laws.
- Record complete, timely and legible medical records.
- Participation in committees
- Experience with geriatric population and/or COPD
- Experience providing pulmonary-focused regenerative medicine, pulmonary and/or primary care with significant pulmonary and diagnostic services in a clinical setting.
- Experience prescribing appropriate medications, treatments and health regimens to treat patient health issues.
- Experience collaborating with specialists to explore patient health conditions and diagnose health issues.
- Experience working in a team of healthcare professionals and collaborating with them to ensure positive, effective patient experiences with our organization.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- M.D. or D.O. degree from an accredited United States medical school, or equivalent for foreign providers.
- Successful completion of residency and at an accredited healthcare institution, or equivalent for foreign providers.
- Board certification in primary care or related field from said residency.
- Current Stale Medical Practitioner License.
- Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) and Department of Public Safety (DPS) registration, for prescription writing.
Our Pittsburgh location has five treatment rooms, each of which has a nebulizer and an oxygen concentrator to enhance the patient experience. The clinic also has a consult suite and a lab for onsite lab work.
We ensure that our patients receive the highest available care in the industry.
Part-Time, Salary (benefits available with 30 hour/week commitment) or Per Diem