Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions? We are seeking a physician leader who is passionate about embracing innovation. Physicians who choose to lead thrive because they are willing to take risks, focus on their teams while doing whatever they can to make their practice successful. As healthcare becomes more complex it takes a resilient leader to collaborate and find new ways to bring a team together and provide high-quality care for patients every day. We invest in our leaders with a dedicated learning & development team so you can reach your greatest human potential.
- Commitment to our front-line providers
- Contributions are valued and rewarded
- Provider-specific performance feedback
What Matters To You
As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- You will have a dedicated staffing coordinator
- The regional operations team will provide you with ongoing reports to help manage performance
- Benefit from our robust data platform
- You will have a dedicated physician-led team for professional education focused on your individual development and growth
Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive
You will make an impact on creating the best clinical outcomes and processes and feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
- Board certification in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine required
- Prior chief hospitalist experience preferred or 4+ years Hospitalist experience with career aspirations to lead a team
Location and Lifestyle
Steeped in history, the town was home to the famed Revolutionary Peter Muhlenberg, who came in 1772 to serve as a Lutheran pastor. With easy access to Washington DC, located only 90 miles west, our community offers its residents a quaint lifestyle with many outdoor and cultural activities. Enjoy endless walking trails, canoeing, fishing, winery tours, historic museums and cavern exploration.