Albuquerque, NM - Family Practice/Internal Medicine Physician Opportunity
100% Outpatient - 4 Day Work Week
Earning Potential - Up to $300K
This opportunity will not last! Exciting chance to be a part of a local physician-led, multi-specialty group. This organization has multiple opening at sites throughout Albuquerque and the surrounding communities. Physicians in this group enjoy a high earning potential, a flexible work week and a great work/life balance!
- Employment opportunity with a $300,000 earning potential - based on training and experience
- 100% outpatient Primary Care opportunities - NO CALL
- 4-DAY WORK WEEK option - work at just one office with several clinic locations to select from
- Manageable patient volumes with excellent on-site support staff available
- Generous signing bonus, full benefits, retirement with matching, malpractice, PTO and a $2,500 CME allowance
- H1B visa candidates are welcome to apply!
- Physician with MD/DO degree REQUIRED – Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
At the heart of New Mexico beats the pulse of this vibrant city! Albuquerque is an oasis in the high desert full of rich history, authentic art and diverse cultures. No matter your interests, Albuquerque has countless opportunities for you to explore. Enjoy all that the beautiful Southwest and Albuquerque have to offer!
- Immerse yourself in painted skies with over 310 days of sunshine!
- Rapidly growing community of nearly 1 million in population including the surrounding suburbs
- An outdoor enthusiast’s paradise: play a round at an award-winning golf course, ski the slopes of the Sadia Mountains, kayak the Rio Grande River or bike the Paseo del Bosque trail
- Experience world-class museums, stroll along Central Avenue under the vintage neon glow of Route 66, or soar high above the city in the hot air ballooning capital of the world!
- Multiple affordable housing choices! Hotwire.com recently named Albuquerque in their “Ten Most Affordable Places to Live”.
- University town with a local medical school and residency programs
- Albuquerque International Sunport is your gateway to the world! With nonstop flights to more than 20 destinations across the country.
To be considered for this opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to (register or log in to show contact information). Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: PC 10713893
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.