Partnership Opportunity | $375K+ Potential
Scenic New England
We are seeking a General Dermatologist to join the largest dermatology practice in Northern New England. We are committed to providing the best and most innovative medical and surgical skin care to all ages in a comfortable, patient-friendly environment. In addition to general medical and surgical skin care, we offer on-site Mohs surgery and pathology services. Unprecedented increases in community demand with patients from all over the state have brought the opportunity for a Dermatologist to join this progressive and well-established group of clinicians.
- Partnership after 2 years
- Base salary plus productivity incentives based upon collections
- $375,000 first year earning potential
- 4 day work week
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance available
This beautiful, historic community is a great place to start or raise a family. Live in a region that offers upscale local amenities as well as easy access to larger metropolitan cities, the mountains or the beach! Enjoy a great quality of life in this affordable, rapidly growing area.
- A thriving downtown square brimming with shopping, restaurants and culture
- Enjoy all four seasons, mild summers and easy access to world class skiing
- Endless regional and local festivals, golf, skiing, biking and hiking
- Enjoy a very reasonable cost of living coupled with a robust housing market
- A close-knit, welcoming community with some of the best schools in the state
- Drive two short hours to revel in all that Boston has to offer
To be considered for this General Dermatology position, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to (register or log in to show contact information)
Job ID: D 9353310
For more Dermatology opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.