Come join a well-established and thriving Urology practice in an exceptional city. Have the opportunity to provide the highest-quality care to the residents of this vibrant community. This is the chance to work in a community that values their physicians.
- Profession: Physician
- MD/DO Degree Required
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician
- Valid Medical License
- $485K+ Base + RVU incentives • Full benefits, 401k with match, PTO, CME allowance, Student Loan repayment
- Relocation package offered up to $10,000
- Commencement bonus up to $20,000
- Established General Urology Practice-Patients waiting day 1
- Block scheduling in the OR
- 4-4 ½ work week-Excellent work/life balance experienced support staff including mid-level providers, streamlined patient flow
If you are looking for a family-oriented community in an area exploding with outdoor activities, you have found the place! Numerous golf courses are in the immediate area as well as many parks. Or if you enjoy dining, theater, art galleries and museums, it is all here!
- Over 200,000 population in the area with an international airport
- Multiple lakeside and country club communities to choose from
- Cost of living 21% lower than national average
- Easy access to major urban areas
- Award-winning public schools with 1:17 student/teacher ratios, private schools options and numerous colleges and universities nearby
- Great area for single physicians and even better place to raise a family
To be considered for this opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to (register or log in to show contact information). Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: U 1162018
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.