100% Outpatient Internal Medicine Opportunity
Central New York – Syracuse, NY – Draw Area of Over 700,000 People
Great Quality of Life – Minimal Call Responsibilities
Qualifies as a National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment Site
A well-respected and well-established physician-run medical group located in SYRACUSE, NEW YORK, invites you to consider a superb 100% OUTPATIENT INTERNAL MEDICINE opportunity located in the economical and education hub of Central New York. Join a practice with an undeniable need due to future retirements and patient demand – be busy right away.
- Partnership track – no buy-in required
- $300,000+ REAL INCOME POTENTIAL as a partner
- Be your own boss – see as many patients as you would like with the ability to see 25+ if desired
- 4-day work week option available
- Join over 80 physicians at an organization that has been providing quality healthcare to the people of Syracuse, New York, and the surrounding area for nearly 20 years
- Fully integrated EMR system in place
- Relocation and signing bonus will be considered
- Qualifies as a National Health Service Corps (NHSC) loan repayment site
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, retirement, and pension
- Job requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree REQUIRED – Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
Syracuse, New York! Reside and practice in an area with a draw area of over 700,000 people! Choose to live in a city loft, the Central New York countryside in a picturesque farmhouse, or a suburban area offering amenities for the entire family.
- Cost of living in Syracuse, New York, is 11.1% lower than the U.S. average
- Named #1 “Most Affordable City in the US” by thesimpledollar.com
- Named #3 “Most Secure Places to Live in the U.S.” by Farmers Insurance
- Named #4 “America’s Best Places to Raise a Family” by Forbes
- Just a 4+ hour drive to New York City or Boston
- Syracuse Hancock International Airport offers commercial flights with 7 airline carriers servicing 17 airports with non-stop flights including Atlanta, Chicago, Minneapolis, New York City, Orlando, Toronto, and Washington DC
- Outdoor recreation including downhill skiing, fishing, hiking, and boating all just minutes away
- Syracuse offers excellent public and private schools
- Home to Syracuse and Le Moyne University
To be considered for this Internal Medicine Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at (register or log in to show contact information). All inquiries are confidential.
Job ID: IM 5902088
For more Internal Medicine job opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.