Malignant Hematology and Cellular Therapy- Charlotte, NC! The Practice:
- Actively seeking applicants who are Board-Certified/Eligible in Hematology or Medical Oncology to be part of a new malignant hematology, transplantation and cellular therapy program!
- We are seeking hematologists who will care for patients with hematologic malignancies!
- Physicians with expertise in leukemia, lymphoma, multiple myeloma and exposure to autologous transplantation and cellular therapy are encouraged to apply!
- This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a new program that is rising to meet the needs of the evolving health care environment!
- Fully Accredited Integrated Network Cancer Program that includes the full spectrum of comprehensive support programs!
- Hospital employed position
- We offer a competitive compensation package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and Deferred Compensation