Excellent Primary Care position in the Austin market. This Primary Care Physician Healthcare career offers clinical teams a chance to join a proprietary Health & Wellness Center practice model that puts the physician-patient relationship at the center of the care experience. JOB ID #46165
- You are truly able to focus on the patient
- Full Time, 40 Hours per week
- More time with patients (30 minutes on average)
- Practice broad scope medicine, what you were trained to do
- Deeper relationships with a smaller patient panel (typically only 800 – 1,200)
- No RVUs to chase
- No volume-based measures to manage
- Work-Life Balance. Yes, it’s really possible!
- Free from fee-for-service burdens
- Unrealistic health-system RVUs
- Time-consuming administrative distractions
- Your time is spent doing what you were trained to do: practicing broad-scope medicine focused on the health and wellness of individuals the way you deem most medically appropriate
- This is “the better way” you’ve been seeking!
- Active Texas License
- BC/BE in Family or Internal Medicine
- Generous compensation with bonus potential
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & CME)
- Annual CME Stipend
- Medical Malpractice Insurance covered
- Competitive benefits plan
They contract directly with employers who wish to provide their employees and dependents with high-quality healthcare in the form of a dedicated Direct Primary Care practice model within their facility. The Primary Care Physician is responsible for implementing, delivering, and ensuring that the highest quality of patient-centered care is delivered to all the plan members.
Ready to shock the system?