This health system position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, life insurance, CME with stipend, a 403(B) and 457(B) retirement package, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice near a world-class riverfront, a charming downtown, and historic residential neighborhoods.
Let CompHealth know what is important to you. We can connect you with otolaryngology jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please reach out to Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 and send your CV to (register or log in to show contact information)
- One facial plastics ENT and another general ENT
- At least 50 percent facial plastics and reconstructive surgery
- Or do 100 percent general ENT
- Access to ambulatory surgery center
- Health system-based employed setting
- Join an already established ENT department
- Shared, light call schedule
- Large primary care referral patterns
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail