A facility in California seeks a locum tenens family medicine or internal medicine physician who would be interested in a long-term position. The covering physician must be proficient in standard outpatient office procedures. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm, and the physician will see 20 - 24 patients per day. You must be board certified or board eligible with BLS certification. Physicians who don't hold a current CA state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
With the largest client network nationwide, we have opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- BC/BE required
- Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- 20 - 24 patients per day
- Must have BLS certification
- Temp-to-perm position
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail