Closed ICU with no procedures and no in-house nights. Midlevel support and pulm/cc on campus including nights and weekends. Ability to teach if interested.
If you are looking for a safe, family friendly community in the Midwest, look no further. There is plenty of cultural activities, great public and private schools, higher education and a thriving economy. For immediate consideration please send your CV to Lisa Goldstein at (register or log in to show contact information) / 954-837-2674. If you are looking for a new opportunity, but this one isn't right, I'd still love to talk. I have over 400 available Hospitalist positions nationwide and would love to assist you in finding the right one!
- Cohesive team needs one additional Hospitalist
- Closed ICU; no procedures
- Hospitalists run codes
- No inhouse nights; some call with extra pay
- Midlevel and Pulm/cc support
- Teaching opportunity
- Very high-rated schools including public and private
- Family friendly community with lots to do
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail