This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, 39 days of PTO, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living and working in this city that is renowned for its many festivals and festivities including Frontier Days, The World's Oldest Rodeo, the Bluegrass Festival, Earth Day, a Film Festival, Folk Arts Fair, parades, the Acker Music Festival, The Cowboy Poets Gathering, the Prescott Highland Games, Courthouse Lighting, Whiskey Off Road and Ragnar Relay Del Sol.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find a psychiatry job in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Rory Tully at 203.663.9387 or email your CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information).
- Adult population
- Outpatient position
- One weekend per month call
- 12 patients per day
- Academic affiliation
- 39 PTO days
- Student loan repayment
- Great compensation and benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail