You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and three weeks of vacation in your first year. You will also be provided relocation assistance, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Pittsburgh has a wealth of amazing experiences for families to enjoy. Add to that the friendly people and the affordability and walkability of the city, and you've got the perfect recipe for a great place to live and work. P> If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other OB/GYN jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Paul Leifer at 203.663.9341 or email your CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information).
- 1:4 call
- Board certified or board eligible
- $235K to $300K salary
- Loan repayment and relocation reimbursement
- Medical, life, and malpractice insurance
- Retirement package
- CME time and vacation
- Relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail