The Hospital is located near Little Rock, on an all interstate drive so you can live in the 'Big City' as there is no call required. Little Rock offers shopping, wonderful restaurants, outdoor activities, zoo, and a national airport.
There is also a lovely community a few minutes from the hospital with family friendly neighborhoods, a strong public school system, and excellent housing values. They are known for their southern hospitality, hunting, fishing, camping, boating, golf, and all the great outdoors has to offer.
If you are looking for a general neurology position in small, southern town to enjoy a relaxed work / life balance, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to (register or log in to show contact information) and refer to JOB-2495121
- Hospital employed or Independent Contractor General Neurology Opportunity in Arkansas
- Home for dinner working Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM with No Call
- See 15-20 patients per day with 3-5 Inpatient Consults per day
- Clinic connected to hospital by skywalk with EEG, EMG, NCV, and Toshiba Ultrasound-Vascular
- Academic opportunities rounding with residents and speaking engagements at conferences
- Stipend for 2020 Neurology residents for one year available (get paid while in residency)
- Excellent salary and benefits including $100k loan repayment, relocation and sign on bonuses, etc.
- Live in a community known for their southern hospitality, hunting, fishing, camping, boating, golf..
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail