They are offering a very strong base salary, production bonuses, extra shift incentive, full benefits, and relocation assistance complete a desirable package.
Experience year-round sunshine, swimming, snorkeling, windsurfing, palm trees, fresh floral air, and warm tranquil waters. A beautiful place to live and work.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more information on this hospitalist opportunity or others like it, send your CV to John Hardardt at (register or log in to show contact information) or call 954.837.2740.
- 7 on 7 off day block schedule
- Option to pick up nights, if desired
- State-of-the-art, recently renovated facility
- ICU skills and procedures welcomed, not required
- Manageable patient census
- Experienced support staff
- Collegial work environment
- Strong base rate and bonus structure
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail