You will be offered an excellent base salary with bonus. Benefit package includes comprehensive medical insurance including dental and vision coverage, 403b retirement plan, along with paid holidays and four weeks of vacation.
Come live an work in a beautiful Connecticut town known for its low crime, excellent schools and low housing costs.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best psychiatry jobs no matter what you are looking for. Please contact your consultant to find out more about this and other opportunities.
For more information, please contact Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328, text 203.994.3883, or email your CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information)..
- Residential treatment center
- Adult population
- 100 percent inpatient
- Must be board certified
- Fellowship in addictions a plus, but not required
- Monday to Friday schedule
- Rotating call schedule
- Beautiful scenic location, no crime, excellent schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail