An established medical center in Illinois is currently in search of an anesthesiology physician for locum tenens assistance. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday with 1:4 call and the physician will see a full range of cases. The incoming physician must be board certified and have an IL state medical license.
Let your recruiter know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you.
- Certification: BC required
- License: IL state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Call: 1:4
- Procedures: Full-range anesthesia cases
- Personally performed anesthesia services
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail