This partnership-track opportunity has a generous compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, PTO, CME time with stipend, a retirement package, relocation assistance, and a sign-on bonus.
You will enjoy a charming and friendly small-town atmosphere with unique shopping, lodging, and dining. It has year-round attractions and recreational options like skiing, hiking, biking, water sports, hunting, and fishing.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other FP/OB jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 for full details or reply with an updated copy of you CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information).
- 4- to 4.5-day work week
- 1:7 call rotation
- BC or BE
- 16-20 patients per day
- Shareholdership after second year
- Outstanding compensation and benefits
- Final-year fellows welcome
- CME time with stipend
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail