A Utah-based medical center is currently seeking an interventional cardiology physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is three half days per week with call every other week. You will see 8 - 10 patients per day and 2 - 3 STEMI cases per month. The facility uses McKesson and Cerner EMR. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help you obtain a UT state license.
Get all the details about this job by calling your personal CompHealth representative.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: UT state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Three half days per week
- Charting: McKesson and Cerner EMR
- Caseload: 8 - 10 patients per day, 2 - 3 STEMI cases per month
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail