You will receive a competitive compensation package and possible bonuses, medical benefits, and vacation time. You will also be provided relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come practice where you can enjoy views of the Pacific Ocean in this beautiful Orange County location, just an hour south of Los Angeles.
Let CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with specialty jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information).
- 100 percent outpatient
- Must see child to adult patients
- 40 hours a week
- No weekends, no call
- AIHM residency or fellowship a plus
- IFMCP training preferred
- Board certified
- 37 miles to Los Angeles
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail