This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefits. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, five weeks of PTO and holidays, CME time and allowance, a sign-on bonus, LTD/STD, relocation assistance, and a 401K.
This position is located in an excellent area of Washington. This city is a hub for artists and musicians. It has a vibrant downtown and access to plenty of outdoor activities. This clean mid-sized city has a comfortable Pacific Northwest small-town ambiance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Rory Tully at 203.663.9387 or email your CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information)..
- Part-time or full-time availabilities
- Monday through Friday
- Light phone-only call
- All adult patients
- 100 percent outpatient
- Fellows and residents are welcomed
- Board certified or eligible
- Relocation assistance available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail