This hospital-employed position offers a salary that will be based on MGMA, experience, and additional skills. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, vacation time, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy working in Chicago, IL. You will have access to all the dining, benefits, culture, art, and entertainment the Windy City has to offer.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any vascular surgery jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, contact Brittany Patton directly at 203.663.9348 or email your CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information)..
- 100 percent vascular surgery
- Anticipated call of 1:3
- Academics available, if interested
- Must be board certified/eligible
- Employed position
- Full benefits package
- O'Hare or Midway Airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail