This employed position offers a competitive compensation package. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, vacation, and a 403B retirement plan.
Live in a great family friendly city offering excellent schools and an easy commute to three major metro areas. The city boasts a reasonable cost of living, with excellent housing options, a very diverse economic base, and great cultural and recreational opportunities. The great outdoors awaits you with slot car racing, fossil hunting, roller skating, skate boarding, horseback riding, biking, and water sports. There is truly something for everyone.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any OB/GYN jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, contact AnnMarie Smith at 203.663.9357 or send your CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information).
- daVinci on site
- Join other OB/GYNs, midwives, and APPs
- 750 births last year and growing
- Level 1 NICU
- Prefer someone with ties to the area
- Epic EHR
- Board certified within five years
- OB will do circumcisions
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail