This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with a possible director stipend. You will be offered occurrence malpractice insurance, medical/dental benefits, 4 weeks of vacation to start, 15 days of CME time and $3,500 stipend, 3 different retirement plans, and relocation assistance. There is also student loan repayment available, but it is not guaranteed.
You will enjoy living this diverse eastern metropolitan area that has close access to an international airport, sporting events, ski resorts, and fine dining. Nine universities and graduate institutions are in the immediate area, plus excellent public and private schools. The local mountain range provides great fishing, skiing, canoeing and kayaking, hiking, and biking.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other OB/GYN jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or send your CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information).
- Director position
- Teaching hospital
- Administrative and clinical responsibilities
- Call schedule will be determined
- Board certified or board eligible
- 15 days of CME and $3500 stipend
- 401K, 403B, or 457B retirement plan
- 66 miles north of Harrisburg
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail