To be considered for this position, you must be board certified or board eligible in Cardiology and be proficient in reading ECHO's. If you do not currently hold a license in LA, CompHealth can help with the processing and application if necessary.
You will enjoy working in Metairie. It is the first suburb of New Orleans, Louisiana, located on the south shore of Lake Pontchartrain between the cities of New Orleans, with its wonderful French Quarter, Superdome, Aquarium, Zoo, and Convention Center, and Kenner, where the New Orleans International Airport, Rivertown, and the Pontchartrain Center are located.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs. If you are interested, call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to (register or log in to show contact information).
- Outpatient only
- No hospital work
- No night or weekend call
- Exceptional work/life balance
- Must be focused on providing top-notch patient care
- Taking over for provider who was promoted
- 18 ppd
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail